P&I Club

Pleasure craft

Cover of the legal assistance insurance for the private owners of pleasure craft and sailing houseboats, insured with EOC. This legal assistance insurance offers assistance in case of problems and covers costs of legal disputes/consults concerning the insured pleasure craft or sailing houseboat. In respect of legal disputes one can think of:

  • Disputes with local councils regarding rental agreements for houseboat/pleasure craft moorings.
  • Disputes regarding the sale or purchase of a houseboat/pleasure craft.
  • Disputes with neighbours. 
  • Disputes with respect to repairs to the houseboat/pleasure craft.

In case of such legal problems, EOC can call on the NNPC and a team of expert staff is available for you to provide legal assistance.

Contact EOC

Insurance for the maritime sector

View insurance

Insurance for inland navigation

View insurance

Insurance for houseboats

View insurance 

Insurance for pleasure craft

View insurance

Contact us

Would you like to know more about one of our insurance products, risk-check or do you have another question? Please contact us. 

Sign up for the newsletter